At Uptown Pup, we understand the importance of leaving your pup in the best care to ensure peace of mind while you are away. We treat every pup like family, and our main goal is to provide a sense of comfort for you and your dog. Our custom built boarding suites are clean and comfortable. They feature tempered glass doors, comfy cots and special designed food & water systems to avoid spillage. Cleanliness and safety are our number one priority. We encourage you to stop by and tour the facility.
- All pups must be on a leash when entering the facility to ensure safety for all.
- Pup owners need to fill out an application.
- All pups must be at least five (5) months of age.
- All pups must have current vaccination records. Pup owners must submit written proof that their pup(s) received the Bordatella vaccine within the last six (6) months, DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus) within the last year and Rabies within the last year (or three depending on your vet). Please allow a minimum of seventy-two (72) hours to pass between giving your pup these shots and using our services. You can also ask your veterinarian’s office to fax this to us prior to attending an intro evaluation for dog daycare or boarding at Uptown Pup.
- All pups must be in good health and free of any contagious illnesses. If your pup has any symptoms including but not limited to sneezing, wheezing, coughing, vomiting, lethargy, diarrhea, runny eyes or nose, please wait to board with us until your pup is healthy. We are happy to provide veterinarian references who board ill pets.
- Pups must be on some type of flea and tick preventative medication. Pups with flea or tick problems will be bathed by one of our groomers and treated at the owner’s expense.
- Dogs over 6 months of age must be fixed (neutered or spayed).
- Pups must undergo a 30 minute, FREE evaluation for Daycare or Boarding services. Call (213) 935-8171 to schedule one today!
- Reservations are required for all boarding stays. A 50% deposit is required upon booking for all boarding stays that include a holiday. Cancellations or changes to a holiday reservation are non-refundable if the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled arrival time. Waiting lists are common throughout all major holidays, so we encourage booking early.
- You may check in at anytime.
- There is a check-out time of 12:00pm Monday-Saturday and 1:00pm on Sunday. You may pick up your pup anytime during our business day, however pup owners will incur a full daycare charge of $35.00 if picked up after these check-out times. Pups that are scheduled to be picked up, but remain in the building after closing hours, will be charged for overnight boarding and fed appropriately.
- Late night check-outs may be arranged after close of business until 10pm, but must be prearranged and are by appointment only. Payment must be made in full at the time of check-out.
- Standard pup Suite (4' x 6'): $55 / night
- Premier pup Suite (6' x 6'): $65 / night
- Medication: $2 - $5 per administration
- House Food: $5 per meal (no charge if feeding client's own food)
- Boarding guests staying for a minimum of 5 nights receive a free bath or brush out (a $25-$45 value). Large and giant breeds, dogs with excessive shedding and/or matting will be subject to an additional cost.
Each additional pet receives 20% off for boarding (does not include the already reduced rate for daycare while boarding)
Boarding guests staying for over 7 consecutive nights receive 10% off the usual boarding rate; for stays over 14 consecutive nights, a 20% discount off the usual boarding rate is extended.
CANCELLATIONS & PAYMENT
Deposits may be required to secure a board reservation. Deposits are non-refundable if the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled arrival time. We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover (please note there is a $25 returned check fee). Payment must be made in full at the time of checkout.